3/06/2016

Reforming the Olympic Movement Through Design

Currently I am pursuing a Master's degree in Design and Urban Ecologies from Parsons The New School for Design.  For my thesis project I am leading a trans-national initiative to protest (and propose alternatives) to the corrupt and unjust fashion in which the 2016 Olympic games have been foisted upon the residents of Rio de Janeiro.

The Summer of 2016 will feature public events and designed visual materials pertaining to this project.  Please follow the initiative through my Twitter feed @Olympics4People!

If you would like more information about the Olympics4People protest movement or the Coalition for Olympic Design Alternatives, please e-mail Olympics4People@gmail.com.

NOTICE: The blogs you will find herein if you continue to browse are largely outdated.  I shall not remove them from the internet, in observance of a professional ideal of full-disclosure of past versions of one's self.  However, these blogs are no longer representative of my designerly direction.  To get the up-to-date vision of my work, please visit ThePoemRoom.com.